- Imagine if you had to think about breathing.
- Imagine if you had to had to stop and go through a step-by-step process every time you wanted to swallow... or simply lift a limb.
- Imagine if you had to take time at night to grow yourself.
- Imagine if every person must spend an hour or two a day in a factory producing oxygen.
- Imagine if you must spend half an hour after meals only concentrating on working your stomach to digest food.
- Imagine if you had to spend your day going consciously through the process of healing when you got a scrape.
- Imagine if you must concentrate to do every thing your body simply does unconsciously, naturally. Imagine if you must work yourself to create plants, seeds, flowers, air, gravity, rocks, water and everything that 'just happens' and 'just is.' Wouldn't you be REALLY busy then!
Phew! Does that put your 'busy' life into perspective! However, praise to God, He has designed things so that we DON'T have to think about them! Aren't you just so glad!