**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Closing Thoughts for 2015

Wow.

This has been an incredible year.

And it's almost over. SAYWHAAATTT?!!!!

I've learnt some amazing stuff from God, He's gotten me through some rough patches, and blessed me with awesome ones. I've made new friends and finished school and made plans for next year.

As I look back on this year and prepare for the one ahead, I think a spoken-word outro from the For King and Country song "O God Forgive Us" sums up my thoughts:

Run wild: To risk everything. To hold nothing back. To lay it all on the line- your reputation, your success, your comfort. It’s that moment when fear is overcome by faith.
Live free: It’s not the liberty to do whatever you want whenever and wherever you want. But rather it’s living in accordance with the Author of humanity, and finding freedom by connecting with the Creator who conceived you. Let the light flood into your eyes for the first time, feeling the blood course through your veins, finding the truest version of yourself by knowing the One who knows you even better than you know yourself.
Love strong: Because you were first loved. Because without love, we all perish. Because the earth and the stars can and will pass away, but love, love will always remain.″


Happy New Year and blessings for 2016!!
Cassie xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Cassie!! :) I love for King & Country and that song is amazing! :) I want to let you know that I really like your blog and I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award. You can find the details in a post I did about it: http://loveoutloud.x10host.com/sunshine-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much Sam!!! I'll check out your post and do up one of my own (though it may not be done for a little while, I'm actually away for a few weeks right now). Thanks again!! <3

      Delete
  2. Heyy just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award at http://thingsthinkingaboutthings.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee thank you Laini!!! I'll make sure I do up a post for that, though it might not be for a little while, I'm away at the moment... Thanks so much again!! <3

      Delete

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!