**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Thursday 10 December 2015

A New Phase of Relationships // Part 1



So school ends. Schoolies happens. And, in quick succession, I have two boy dramas. Like Someone decided to say "Guess what, you're out of school now, you'll have to start bracing for different guy problems. Oh, and here's a slap-in-the-face introduction to this new phase. You're welcome."
Me: *deep glare at said Person*
Said Person: *innocent grin*
Me: *sigh*

Well, I figured I would tell you about what's been happening, and what I've learnt from it all. So here we go - part 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It finally happened.

A guy told me he likes me for the first time.

And I had to reject him. For several reasons, key-est being that I'm nowhere near ready for a relationship at this stage.

Ug, I hated it. It made me sick all that afternoon and even the following morning. Honestly, it went down probably as well as it could. We're still friends, and now it's not awkward. But that doesn't make it easy in the slightest.

The worst thing? Knowing I'll have to do it again in the future, to other guys. I'm not looking forward to that.

I don't actually have a very spiritual lesson to draw from this... Though prayer support was VERY helpful. If I could give any advice, I guess it would have to be, be prepared. I've been thinking about how to let a guy down when it happens for years. Ok you don't have to think about it that long, but do plan. What are you reasons, or what could be? What's a gentle, yet firm, way to say it? Etc. Don't stress, but have a few ideas. It didn't fail me. :)

Cassie xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!