**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Sunday 14 December 2014

Lessons, joys, etc // Week 4

Photo courtesy of JAB Productions

Lessons:
 ~ A mindset of purity is not pure if it judges others.
 ~ Emotions are fleeting (wow... I know... revolutionary idea, huh?!).


Joys:
 ~ Antihistamine medicine.
 ~ Rebelution discussion forums (so totally awesome!!! Go check them out!!!).
~ Polite discussions and debates.
 ~ A most welcoming Salvo church.
 ~ Advent candles.
 ~ Finding an iron in the holiday unit.
 ~ Dozens of boogey-board rides (huzzah for awesome waves!).
 ~ Twilight beach capers with my family .
 ~ "Fix My Eyes" by 'for King and Country'.
 ~ Fans (as in the whirly things that keep you cool).
 ~ A hilarious account of a friend's roller-coaster ride.
 ~ Sister finally surfing after persevering for almost a week.
 ~ Shrieking like a 5-year-old for the fun of it.
 ~ Discovering a like-minded brother-in-Christ's blog.
 ~ Picking gorgeous flowers and arranging them.
 ~ Taking photos of the flower arrangements:

 ~ Mum's rhymes to help us remember a balanced holidays (and life): move (exercise) and groove (make or listen to music), read and meet a need, create and relate, think (do something like a game that works your brain) and sink (into a couch, or bed, and just be quiet and think thoughts).
 ~ Catching up with a friend I haven't see in a while for a few hours, and talking, talking, talking...
 ~ Time. 'Free' time. I'm relishing the holidays, this time to chill after a crazy school year, to catch up on a year's worth of spare-time activities, to bless, explore, create, learn in different ways (much as I have absolutely loved this year of school).
 ~ Dead Poets Society (if you have not seen this movie, you MUST watch it. I mean, MUST).
 ~ Christmas spirit, Christmas carols, Christmas clothing, Christmas stage set, Christmas sermons, Christmas trees, Christmas street parties, Christmas food, CHRISTMAS!!!!!!


Blessings,
Cassie xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving these weekly snapshots of your lessons and joys. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, revolutionary idea. Too bad I can't quite grasp it :-P
    Antihistamine and Christmas everything?? YES!!!
    Love these short little posts each week! :)
    (and if you fixed it so we can comment without that re-type the code thingy, I REALLY appreciate that!!!!!!! you're awesome! :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know you like them!
      I'll look into that code-thing. No guarantee I'll take it of, but I'll have a look. :)

      Delete

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!