**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Sunday 13 October 2013

Two Anniversaries

Hey guys! Yesterday was by blog's 3rd birthday! I wish I could have posted on the exact day, but I was away at a camp. But anyway, here are a few things I'd like to say...

First of all, the reason why this is the first time that I've actually 'celebrated' my blogaversary is that I've always just missed the day and not thought about it in the past. But this week I was reminded that it was my blog's birthday in a few days! So, I thought that since I'd remembered the day I may as well celebrate it. :P

It's going to sound false and religious, but I want to praise God for my blog anyway. It's He that teaches me (often hard) lessons and gives me stuff to share, and enables others to get something out of my posts. And it's He that brought me to the point where I had something to say about purity in the first place!

I thought I'd commemorate three years of blogging by picking my top five posts. (Yes, it would be more suitable if it was three, but I don't think I could pick only three.) So, in no particular order, I present my Top 5 Blog Posts of the [3] Year[s]!


  1. Set an example... in purity
  2. "Mission Modesty: Revive Our Actions" {Part 2}
  3. Thought Life - Arrgh! 
  4. Daily Dignity: Dress 
  5. Encouragement 

AND I'll even put on a fireworks show for you!








Ta-da!!! :P


Now, in my title I promised to tell you about TWO anniversaries. Well, the second one is even more important than, and is indeed the forerunner of the first. {Drum-roll please!} Saturday the fifth of October 2013 marked... the fifth anniversary of when I had a change of heart and ended my crush (see the My Testimony page).
{Moment of deep and important silence}

Five years. Five years of wonderful, insightful, often very intensive training and learning. Five years of facing struggles and temptations and learning to press into God. I ain't done yet! Still a very, very long way to go.  Let me tell you something ironic. The very day of the anniversary I was wrestling with my thoughts over a guy. The next morning I got a 'slap in the face' about my selfish attitude towards marriage. The day after that I meet a guy I'm attracted to but haven't seen in months and have to carefully watch my mind. See? I still struggle. But even though I struggle, I still have a lot to praise God for!


Your thankful and still imperfect sister in Christ,
Cassie xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Cassie this is soo amazing!! I've so missed reading your blog...haven't been on here for a while! Your blog has always been an inspiration and so have you! Keep up the good work!
    Love your sister in Christ and partner in prayer,bri xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realised I haven't become a member of this blog yet...and don't know why?! Anyway. I'm one now. This is beautiful, and I get you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!