**Most of this blog is for girls only! Any boys, please only read the posts linked to in the "For Boys" page on the sidebar. Thank you.**

Friday 13 December 2013

A Brilliant Post about Singleness

Hello dear friends! I know it has been a while. I have remembered you, but I have been at a loss for things to post about. However, I think I've come up with something. But right now, I'm sharing a link to a post that has inspired me. I've put a few links from this blog into other posts before, and I keep reading new posts that are so amazing. So here it is: http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/accepting-gift-of-singleness.html

Yep, it's about singleness. I think its on of the best articles or posts I've read on the subject. Every now and again, my dreams for the future overcome my acceptance of God's will for my life now, and I need a reminder that God has every thing in control, and that His plan, whatever that my hold, is better than anything I could "ask or imagine" (Ephesians 3:20). This post is such a reminder, gentle but pointed. So check it out, and hey, why not follow while you're there? I have no doubt you'll be glad you did so. :D


Love,
Cassie xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi all! Thanks for visiting! I'd absoloutly LOVE it if you would leave a comment, especially if you live outside Australia, I'd love to know that people in other countries enjoy my blog!!
Please be careful about what you say. Thanks!